For our location in Belgrade, we are looking for experienced backend/CMS developers (f/m/d) to strengthen our development team.
We are more than 35 experts from edicos, who work together across locations in Hanover, Cologne, Munich, Rapperswil-Jona and Belgrade, with goals to offer our customers the best possible service and optimum quality. Right now we can tap from extensive experience from complex web projects for more than 100 customers. With innovative developments in enterprise blockchain, big data applications and automated code generation via our CodeForceOne solution, we are consistently pursuing state-of-the-art and cutting-edge technologies in digitization. We design and develop individual applications based on the java stack and open up backend systems via interfaces. We implement portal and CMS solutions based on Liferay, Adobe Experience Manager, FirstSpirit and Magnolia.
Leading companies such as BMW, Volkswagen, Autostadt, HSBC, Eurothermen Resorts, Spar and many others rely on our extensive expertise and professional expertise.
- You plan and design individual applications and CMS implementations.
- You implement sophisticated Internet portals and web-based applications based on Portal Servers and Content Management Systems.
- You integrate third-party systems via interfaces and web services using the REST and SOAP.
- You create individual Java applications, standalone or as a supplement to the CMS.
- You create documentation and training materials.
- You train our customers about operation of project-specific solutions.
- You support in preparing calculations of web-based applications.
- You have a degree in computer science, a technical education or a comparable qualification. We are open to newcomers with successful practical experience.
- You have a solid, multi-year experience with web development with Content Management Systems.
- Experience in one or more implementation systems (Liferay, AEM, FirstSpirit, Magnolia) is a big plus.
- You master the development of Java applications based on the principles of OOD, OOP and MVC very well.
- You develop applications based on common safety standards and you know about the top 10 of the OWASP.
- Continuous integration, continuous development and test automation are part of your philosophy.
- You know a lot about Git for version management.
- You have a good background in databases and system administration on Linux and Windows.
- You have a basic knowledge of the markup languages such as HTML and CSS.
- You have a strong analytical mind and like facing new challenges.
- You are proactively tackling things and differentiating yourself through your independent, structured and analytical way of working and enjoy working in a team.
- You are bringing quality awareness, communication skills and economic thinking.
- English language is your stronger side.
- Understanding and knowing German language is a big plus.
- Sophisticated and varied projects for international customers
- Use of the latest web technologies as well as Agile Software Development processes
- A high degree of personal responsibility and design possibilities in daily work
- A young and dynamic team with nice colleagues
- Flat hierarchies
- Personal and professional development opportunities
- Easily accessible locations with a pleasant and quiet working atmosphere
- Several company events per year
- Flexible working hours and part-time models for a balanced work-life balance
- And last but not least a performance-based compensation
Did we catch your attention?
We look forward to receiving your CV, skills, references and as well as the earliest possible starting date. Contact us by sending an email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Knez Mihailova 33, Beograd - Stari Grad, 11000 Beograd, Srbij